Friday, June 24, 2011

Hollywood Hike


So against everyone's warnings, Ed, Haley and I went on a hike to the Hollywood sign.  Don't freak out, there  was no hiking off-track.  It was a paved service road the whole way up.  It was so much fun!  I have done this hike before with some friends but Ed and Haley had never gone.  In the pics, you can see the sign behind us...you actually hike up to behind the sign and that is the closest you can get.  It is a beautiful hike through the hills and really a pretty easy one.

So, I will not be posting for a couple of weeks because I leave on Sunday for a short term mission trip to Brisbane, Australia!  I am very excited but still have so much left to do, including packing...  So wish me luck...say lots of prayers for me and the team going.  Pray that God will provide divine opportunities and open our eyes to them.  Pray that we will be effective in the work we are doing there.  Pray especially for the relationships we make and the people we meet.  They are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet.

See you when I am back from down under!  G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment