Thursday, January 5, 2012

It has been quite a while since I have posted...a lot has happened.  I will try to break it down into a few different posts based on events so bear with me.



On November 21, 2011, my sister's husband, John Robert Payne, went to be with the Lord after a two year battle with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  I helped my sister with the memorial and in the process of the planning and the outpouring of friends, family and co-workers I am in awe of what an amazing man John was.  He was so good to my sister and their twin boys.  He was a man of integrity that went out of his way to take others under his wing.  He will be dearly missed. But as the Bible says, "Absent from the body, present with the Lord."  And so in His passing, I am jealous that he gets to dance with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment