Friday, March 25, 2011

Rock Star


Here is the latest picture of my son, Taylor.  His band, Degravation, has been together for several years and they have recently opened for Quiet Riot and Skid Row.  I am so proud of what a great musician he is becoming.  I am so thankful to God for both my children.  Taylor is smart, talented, funny and a great friend.  I love the way he makes me laugh so much.  My daughter, Haley is tender hearted, a beautiful singer, smart, a loyal friend and she has such a sweet spirit.  I wish I had the gift of mercy like she does.  I love how different both my children are and how God created them to be unique individuals.  
My children are great masterpieces that God is working on...and I can't wait to see what the Master molds them to be.


" For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. "
-Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment