Thursday, March 31, 2011

TASTE AND SEE THAT I AM GOOD, The more intimately you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness.  I am the Living One who sees you and longs to participate in your life.  I am training you to find Me in each moment and to be a channel of My loving Presence.  Sometimes My blessings come to you in mysterious ways: through pain and trouble.  At such times you can know My goodness only through your trust in Me.  Understanding will fail you, but trust will keep you close to Me.
Thank Me for the gift of My Peace, a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom its depth or breadth.  When I appeared to My disciples after the resurrection, it was Peace that I communicated first of all.  I knew this was their deepest need: to calm their fears and clear their minds.  I also speak Peace to you, for I know your anxious thoughts.  Listen to Me  Tune out other voices, so that you can hear Me more clearly.  I designed you to dwell in Peace all day, every day.  Draw near to Me; receive My Peace.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts.  For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.  And always be thankful.

I need to remember that I have untold peace available to me through the Lord.  I get anxious over so many things because I neglect to take them to God first.  He has been revealing this to me so much lately.  If I would turn my plans, schedules and to do's over to Him he will lighten my load and give me His Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment