Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Astonished Wonder

There is a point in true worship where the mind may cease to understand and goes over to a kind of delightful astonishment - to "transcendent wonder," a degree of wonder without limit and beyond expression.  It is always true that an encounter with God brings wonderment and awe.
- A.W. Tozer

To be speechless before my Lord...to bow before Him with all that I am, mind, body and spirit.  To physically and spiritually lay at His feet in awe and wonder...that is my prayer.

I can't begin to understand all that He has done.  But what I do know is that He has blessed me with a husband who I am truly one with, children who bring me blessings daily, and life eternal.  How could I not worship and praise Him not only for my blessings but because HE IS GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment