Friday, August 5, 2011

Fashion and Friends

Me & Amy

Follow The Red Hat...

Charlene, Kathy and Jennie stocking up on their bling!!
Me and my office mates all went to the fashion district in LA to do some jewelry shopping.  My officemate, Amy is moving to Georgia next week and she gets all of her cute jewelry here so she showed us the best places to get some great bling!  We had so much fun shopping and comparing items.  Amy wore a big, red hat and led the way.  It was sooo crowded but all we had to do was follow the big red hat and we wouldn't get lost.  We ended the day with lunch at Phillipe's...wonderful beef dip sandwiches.  I am so blessed to work with all these women.  I have never had a job where I love my boss and my co-workers this much.  I can't wait for our next fun day out!  Thank You Amy!! You will be missed so much but I know you are embarking on a "Grand Adventure".  Thanks Girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment