Thursday, October 13, 2011


I'm blogging like a mad woman lately...
     So I am sitting here, working on my study called "He Speaks To Me" by Priscilla Shirer on my lunch.  I see people outside and grumble that I am going to get interrupted...AGAIN.  I tell the Lord all I want is some uninterrupted time to spend with Him.  I am totally aggravated by the interruptions.  The person never knocks so the interruption never really happens. Back to my study...
     I have now reached the part in my study titled "Your Interruption: God's Intervention".  Can you see where this one's going?  The chapter says, "I find distractions particularly irritating when I am focused on getting an item crossed off my to-do list. More and more the Lord is showing me what I consider interruptions are often divine distractions designed to reveal His plans for me."   So the question is for me today, "Am I missing God's intervention as He seeks to divert us to His will?"  I am humbled, but in a good way.  I feel close to God knowing that He loves me enough to work on these little human moments I have as He molds me to be more like Christ.  How do you deal with Divine Distractions to your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment